A collection of all of my rants and ramblings about the television shows I watch and the people who make them. There will also be the occasional post about my life. =D

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Introductions!

Good evening, all!!

That started out very Alfred Hitchcock-y didn't it? Can you imagine me, bald with a pipe, and saying, "Gooood evening" with that deep, creepy voice of his? Anyway, I'm definitely not smoking a pipe and I have enough hair for ten people, so I'm not bald! It's currently 10:03 p.m. on a chilly Thursday night and I'm sitting, in my pajamas, in bed. Oh, did I mention it's my summer vacation? Yeah. Your first indication I have no life.

In all seriousness, I work at a daycare pretty early in the morning, so I go to bed early on the weekdays (lame-o), but it's all good! I love kids. And I love TV, which is the whole reason of this blog- so I can rant and rave and complain about all my feelings these writers/producers/show runners create within me. Keep in mind, I don't really expect anyone to care or agree with my opinions.

I also don't expect anyone to read this blog, but I digress.

Let's see... It all started when I watched the critically-acclaimed television program "Lost." That show, man. That.Show. I expect a lot of blog posts to come will be centered around that show because, as I've previously stated, I have too many FEELINGS. And this show, please excuse the French, is one clusterfuck of emotions, if you ask me. In one episode I went from hating a character to loving one, from being freaked out to being annoyed, and from laughing my ass off to sobbing as if the world was coming to an end. Yeah. Quality programing right there, folks.

But other than Lost, I will also be ranting about my past obsessions, including Friends and the occasional re-watch of Saved by the Bell and the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. And of course, obviously, my current obsessions- How I Met Your Mother, Gossip Girl, and Community. Again, keep in mind- if someone's actually reading this- I welcome people of all television and "shipping" (dear God, I'm a fangirl now *facepalm*) backgrounds, whether you've watched the shows 100 times or have never seen them before, whether you ship characters or don't, or if you want to agree with everything I say or bash me 100 times over. Look, I've never been in an internet fight before. It could be fun. ;)

So stick around for some quality (and probably not so classy) rants about the things I loved and the things I hated. Trust me, it's gonna be a bumpy ride. ;)

~ Britni <3

No comments:

Post a Comment